Thursday, December 01, 2005

I see a dog
















This was the first time I have gotten to go Whitetail hunting and it was pretty cool over all. Besides the fact Johnny had me up what seemed like a million feet in the air in a treestand that is. The fact you got to bait your deer was kick ass also. When this boy came out Johnny asked me if I saw the deer across the field and I had seriously been thinking it was a dog. Anywhos at 190 yards head deep in a corn pile one shot from a 7mm this 8 pointer dropped right out of my binoculars view. The first thing I noticed was that he had a huge chunk missing out of his left ear. The next cool thing was we just loaded him up whole and drove to Joey Ramsys Deer processing and dropped him off. $70 and a few days later we had everything done with out so much of a knife coming out of its sheath.




No comments: