Sunday, May 28, 2006

Your Green

Well Summer is here! And Johnny and I are going crazy wanting to get out and get going. My lake is open now (all the ice is gone) and we want to be over at the cabin soo bad. Well Johnny being the great guy he is we decided to paint my grandfather's boat we use to get there all summer. Now this boat is older than me and well 9 hrs after rolling on primer and 3 hrs after using a spray gun to paint the boat Med. Green ( more like John Deere Green not that Im complaining) our pridefull job (pics comming soon) all to find out the hardware store was wronge and the paint comes off if you rub hard on it. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!! Anywhos I should have took a picture of Johnny with this white South Carolina shirt that is now green, green hair, arms, hands, I just couldnt bring myself to take a picture after all his hard work. Even if it would have been a good blackmail pic. Anywhos the trees are green the skys are blue and now if we can just get the hell out into it all!

No comments: